A few words of warning:
- I can be pretty opinionated, but a lot of the time I’m being sarcastic, facetious, ironic, and hyperbolic.
- For about a year I was writing as if this was a food blog and I someone with any right to be publishing recipes for public consumption. Turns out, I was pretty bad at it. I still use the old blog as a recipe index for some of my favorite meals, but when I see a cake recipe without eggs, I know that it’s a typo and not to be trusted. If you see something wonky in the old recipes, proceed with caution.
- I can be pretty hard on the parents of ill-behaved children and the children of ill-behaved parents. I’m sorry and I understand that Karma has her eye on me.
- I think I’m hilarious.
- My husband long ago asked not to have his name published on my blog. Because I honor my husband and because I’m a baker and because it’s hilarious, I’m will refer to him by a high school nickname given to him by two women to whom I am forever ingratiated: Muffin.
- The Spice Girls are one of the important bands of the last 20 years for a variety of reasons and if you try to tell me otherwise I will kick you out of my life.
- I am a writer. I have a BA in English with a minor in Creative Writing as well as a Masters in Creative Writing with a focus on short fiction. I am currently writing a novel of stories about the effect losing a daughter or father will have on a father or daughter. I also have an idea for a romance ebook series that I won’t tell you about lest you decide to steal it from me. I am not a fucking editor. I do not proofread. You will find typos in my blog. I don’t care.
- I like to swear.
- If you misuse the word “literally” in front of me I will figuratively chew your head off.